Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

THINGS YOU NEED TO TRY

Canned octopus??? I know most of you are sickened but don't knock it until you try it! It's delish, it actually brings me back to Barcelona. You can eat it with crackers or eat it straight out of the can with a little rice wine vinegar. I've also made octopus salad with diced up red onions, red wine vinegar, avocado, tomato, and garlic.


This cilantro sauce is SO GOOD. I take a foil packet, toss chicken, onions, lime juice and this sauce and throw it in the oven, serve it over white rice...so easy and really good. The cilantro sauce is to die for with white rice.

This is the BEST hummus on the market if you don't have time to make it from scratch. So next time you go to pick up that Athenos, try this instead. It's great with triscuits, pita bread, carrots, well EVERYTHING. I even stick it on toasted english muffins :)
I'm trying to get off my diet coke addiction so a couple of months ago I tried this berry sparkling water that is ALL NATURAL. It's so refreshing and it has no sugar. (if you don't like sparkling water you probably wont like this, it's not sweet just has a hint of berry flavor in it)

This pickled okra is WICKED good! You pay a little more for it but it's worth it!


No comments: