Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

The PAST 2 Weeks

My friend Kristin invited me to the Britney Spears concert. It was really good! We had a great time and it was nice to see her. Brit S had Nicki minaj opening for her so that was a fun surprise.
This is the best picture I could get :(


Last week we had some business meetings in Boca Raton. I LOVE the Boca Resort and Spa. We've been going down there since 2004. I hadn't been in over 2 years so it was a nice time, even though Jim was in tons of meetings most of the time. Robin and Jim were also down there so we got to enjoy dinner at the great seafood restaurants Bcca has to offer.


Boca sand and my favorite sandals :)

Over the weekend I did a photo collage up in the loft. I got most of them hung, now I need to print some pictures for all the blank frames. Pictures of the finished loft coming soon.

ROXY

Mom is back in town! (Her husband Joe has moved to Georgia for business reasons so she has been gone most of the month of July helping him)

Atlanta has a lot of outlet and warehouses packed full of good deals. She found this Christmas tree dress for Roxy :) HOW CUTE!


Mom also got a new green rug. I love how it turned out.

The crew at moms (Roxys best friend Tootie Jane)

No comments: