Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

My Kitchen

I have been looking for little Moroccan accents and here is what I have so far. I'm still wanting to hang a cluster of lanterns in the corners with the yellow Moroccan lanterns. I'm liking it MUCH better!
BEFORE
(Barn Red) YIKES

Before we moved in (Old owners stuff)
*****NEW*****
This mirror below I found discounted. I glued blue stones around the frame.

I found my sunburst mirrors this past weekend! I love them!


I love peacocks, this one above is very old. The painting is of a snapper, they painted the actual fish then stuck a piece of cloth on top and got this print from the actual snapper. The blue glass vase is from Homegoods. I'm sticking mini lights to make all the vases glow.

Accents...

(Below) I got these in Epcot's Morocco last October, I keep salt in them for when I cook...
I found these glitter gold bowls for fresh fruit and vegi's (below)


4 comments:

Allie said...

Wow what a difference. I think it looks great!

sil said...

your kitchen looks so beautiful ryan! i love the red snapper! btw, saw this on a design site a day ago - http://www.materialculture.com/, just in case you still need more for your kitchen :)

Gay said...

looks so good Ryan.

Anonymous said...

LOVE it, your own creative style...