Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Festival of Tree's

First let me start off and say that the Coldplay concert was wonderful.  I was tempted to drive down to Ft. Lauderdale for tomorrows concert, but I just don't have time.  The next time there in town, or in the state I will be there with bells on.  I love them and they will always be my most favorite band.

Now on to the trees.  I have been going ever since I got up this morning.  I have spray painted 3 cans worth of tree branches and have hot glued tiny balls onto them.  I have wrapped a dozen of boxes which took me all morning.  I'm not a great wrapper, never have been.  I must go find silk ribbons to cover the tape.  I have 3 days to decorate my tree and it starts tomorrow.  I'm nervous.  Wish me luck, I will post pictures of my progress.     

(I'm packed and ready to go tomorrow!)



(Me painting my branches)



(My white branches)


(Finished product below)

1 comment:

Allie said...

Darlin! Can NOT wait to see the finished product. So fun! PS, I'm a bad package wrapper too, heart!