Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

I hope the word Relax is in my future

I’m so happy it’s the weekend. Finally I can relax in my own home, cook my own dinners, and wear whatever I would like. I do have some weeding to do, I just hope it’s not blistering hot outside. I’m so ready for the fall, it’s always been my favorite time of year and we hardly see one in Florida. The leaves don’t change, I never wake up to frost, and you sweat while putting up Christmas lights. Every place has pro’s and con’s and I have fallen in love with Lake County so I’m not complaining, I just miss my cool weather.

I have planned my menu for this weekend. I’m so in the mood to cook I might even attempt to make my first blueberry cobbler. If anyone has any good recipes please help me out. I have never been a baker, but maybe this is my chance to shine. I blame this baking inspiration on my mom, she sent me 2 Martha Stewart DVD’s and I have been watching them before bed, so I dream about thanksgiving, Christmas, and pies! Thank you mom, I do love the DVD’s and can’t wait for you to watch them! Last night I learned how to make close pin ornaments!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Can't wait to hear about your weekend dinners. Believe it or not it's cool here today, low 80's...in August in TX, it really is a miracle and we had rain yesterday, yippee! I'm sitting on my porch in my rocking chair as I type this, life is good!