Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Weekend and the BOAT

I promised to post pictures of my weekend so here they are.  I will show you where I stayed and what it looked like being out there so far away .  :)

(Picture taken Saturday evening right before our dinner)

(Billy helping me rig my bait)

(It took us 5 hours to get to the oil rigs, this was about 2:30 in the morning, I caught my first tuna about 15 minutes later...The oil rigs look small in these pictures but there huge, they even had helicopter pads on top)

(This was inside of the boat, its very DIRTY)


(This is where you drive the boat, there are 2 levels to the tower, I love sitting up there while trolling)
(Here we are before we weighed our fish in, we didn't know it was the winning fish yet)

We leave again this weekend.  Jim is on the tournament this time and I will be on the beach with Brandi.  Brandi and I have so much fun, we cant wait!  We will be in beautiful Destin.  The beaches are white with aqua blue water.  Look forward to it!

No comments: