Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

I Have a New Found Love



Last night my tenderloin turned out delicious! The Green Egg has been the best purchase we have ever made! I have a new LOVE for grilling. I can say I'm EGGdicted...he he (made that one up myself) :) Jim and I went to the grocery store and we have all our meals planned on the EGG this week. I love Holiday sales, we purchased Lobster, Shrimp, etc...all were GREAT prices. Here's the menu for the week...all prepared on the EGG.

Tonight:

Grilled lobster tails soaked in lime,cilantro, butter
Chilled Orzo Salad
Asparagus Spears

Tuesday:

Classic grilled hamburgers & garlic potato wedges

Wed:

Hand tossed Pizza with fresh garden toppings

Thurs:

BBQ Shrimp
Mashed Potatoes
Corn on the Cob

Fri:

I might be off to my first ALL LADIES FISHING TOURNAMENT IN PENSACOLA FLORIDA...I MIGHT HAVE TO HOLD OFF ON MY MENU :)

By the way, tonight is the Bachelorete, I CANT WAIT!!! Now I'm headed home from work in the stormy weather to heat the EGG up.

No comments: