Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Were headed NORTH this month




Jim and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary this month!  That's a long ass time if you ask me.  He



told me I could pick anywhere in the United States.  I wanted Napa, but being 6 1/2 months pregnant 



would be to tempting and I've been there before.



So I chose a place I've never



even heard of, Stowe, Vermont.  You know my favorite time of year is FALL and Stowe is suppose to



be the TOP FALL FOLIAGE in the US. EEEEEK I'm so excited! :)  Have you ever been??  











I'm ready to wear WARM CLOTHING!!! 








t
































I got two new pairs of boots...these in brown 






and these sweater boots :)








They are known for their maple syrup...yum




1 comment:

Bookinghotels said...

Nice article and good photos..............a great blog