Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sorry :(

I've been so bad about blogging lately.  I got some life changing news last month and it's took some time to digest.  I haven't been myself lately but I'm getting back to where I used to be :)  I've been a busy bee the last month.  I've got to see Jac, Jason, and baby Wyatt a couple of weeks ago in Destin.  I'm in the process of painting my ENTIRE house.  I have the painters here today and I can't wait to post the after pictures.

Here are some pictures from my month :)

Jim and I in Destin, FL visiting Jac and Jason



The boys caught some fish and we had fish tacos :)


 Jac, Jason, & WY



Jason makes the BEST salad dressing EVER! 




Jim left for a week for a golf tournament and me and sweet memaw hung at the house :)  She was my sleep over bud.

Memaw and I leaving dinner



Garden isn't doing so hot, looks like this is the last of my stuff.  I've let stuff go the past month.  I've got TONS of gardening to do!



Mom and I went to Crystal River and stayed at the Plantation.  What a beautiful place and it's only a 45 minute drive from the house!  Scalloping season starts next month, I'll be going back very soon!





I need to have a garden like this!



They have great seafood in Crystal River

2 comments:

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

I was starting to wonder where you ventured off to! Looks liek you have been busy and that's okay! Life happens and we are caught up in the middle of it! I hope that you are doing mighty fine and getting in that awesome pool as much as possible!

Unknown said...

nice blog..

hotels on sg highway