Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

What is a Gypsy?


I've always wondered what makes you a gypsy??? I'm bit confused but I do like the "gypsy" style.  Here are some inspiring fun photos to look at while your enjoying your weekend :)

Gyp·sy

  [jip-see]  Show IPA noun, plural Gyp·sies,adjective
noun
1.
a member of a nomadic, Caucasoid people of generallyswarthy complexion, who migrated originally from India,settling in various parts of Asia, Europe, and, most recently,North America.
2.
Romany; the language of the Gypsies.
3.
lowercase a person held to resemble a gypsy, especiallyin physical characteristics or in a traditionally ascribedfreedom or inclination to move from place to place.


Source: google.com via









Source: gudrunsjoden.com 
]

1 comment:

Bola said...

Hey, great post. I actually too a class on the Roma when in university and it was really interesting. I love all the pics you posted with all the colorful blankets and home interiors. I love the trailors too.

http://thelilacdream.blogspot.com