Thursday, March 15, 2012

Chicken Coop


Well, were in the EGG business :) Kim and I went to get the babies yesterday. It's been so much fun and I'm looking forward to some fresh eggs next month. :) They have so many options for chicken coops but I chose this one. It wasn't to hard to put together but luckily Kims husband reenforced it so predators can't get in. Coops start at $100 and go up.

Meet the babes

Juicy...I think she looks like Roxy so I may change her name


Ms. Coco Chanel



Gucci


Red Rosy


Merlot...but Kim and I don't think that fits her :)


Roxy isn't sure what she thinks of the chickens...this is as close as she gets.
Here they are on their first night :)


4 comments:

Oh Sunnie Day said...

I love Coco's hair style! There's been a lot of people in Brooklyn getting mini chicken coops too. I love the idea.

xx

Jen

Annabelle said...

Your chicks are adorable! Love the names!

Ryan K said...

Thanks girls!

todsshoesstores said...

To be sure the onitsuka tigers you have at a Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66actual expensive cost always in good enough situation and work normal. Then you need to understand how to deal with Hogan Sneakers all of them. Wrong solution may make the running sneakers not function so properly and easy to lessen, Hogan Women Shoesor almost damage the sneaker and decrease the speed of running. Onitsuka provide tips how to deal with for this.
Louis Vuitton On Sale