Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

PAINTING

I finally got my painting done! It took me 3 days to paint 3 walls! I HATED EVERY MINUTE OF IT, but all of my hard work paid off because the black turned out great. I know this isn't a great picture but I have nothing in that room yet. Still debating if the zebra print should hang on the black. I think it needs some more color...don't you? I could always hang it on the opposite wall since I left it white. I love gold on black so I'm thinking about painting some of my mirrors gold. I'll post those pictures when I'm finished.


I'm so upset that TJ MAXX, HomeGoods, and Marshalls HAVE NO PUMPKIN MEN! BUT I did find this cute little BOO light :) Maybe pumpkin man will come out in September.

I found this mirrored votive for $1 at my favorite thrift store! I also found an italian leather chair that's COMFORTABLE and GORGIOUS! I'll post those pictures later. I'm redoing my loft area and I stuck the chair up there.


Look at this sweet baby. She loves sleeping on my lap while I work. She has her liver test next week, please wish us luck!


No comments: