1 bag of navy beans (soaked over night)
1 bag of spinach (2 would even be better)
4 garlic cloves
Adobo Chicken Bullion
salt and pepper to taste
4 chicken leg quarters (I took skin off)
1) Sear chicken in your pot with some olive oil until brown (about 2 min a side)
2) Remove chicken and the onions and 2 mins later add the garlic
3) deglaze the pan with some white wine
4) add the beans and stir
5) add water, bullion, and chicken back to pot, water should cover all the beans and the chicken
6) boil chicken until it falls off the bone, I usually take it out so it doesn't over cook and dry out. I took the chicken off the bone and diced it into bite sized pieces.
7) boil beans on low until tender (I boiled them all day)
8)add the chicken, salt and pepper to taste, and spinach about 10 mins before you serve
This made enough for 10 people! ITS SO GOOD!