Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

3 Year ANV

Each year for our anniversary we try to go out of town, but since it's been crazy around here we decided to go to the food and wine festival and stay at the new Waldorf Astoria at Disney for one night. The new Waldorf is beautiful, they even have a peacock lounge :) If anyone is ever in Orlando I would definitely stay there. The rooms are fabulous and the views look out to the gorgeous pool looking over Disney.

I can't believe it's been 3 years since I said " I DO". Jim has bee a wonderful husband and I love him very much. Each year gets better and better and I'm so happy I have him to grow old with. THANK YOU BABE FOR ALL THAT YOU DO! CHEERS TO MANY MORE YEARS!

Jim has a sweet tooth so he tried sweets around the world, I stuck with the buttery salty things :)

German Strawberries :)

The belgium mussels were delish! Jim had belgium waffles.


Damn Jimbo...


Steak kabob in Argentina
View from the room

++++CRAFT IDEA+++

I found these in the hotel spa, I wanted to share them because we all could make these! All we need to do is go to Hobby Lobby, purchase our favorite color of stone or pearl and mosaic them onto a starfish! I will be trying this VERY soon :) What a great idea and they were beautiful in person. They had about 5 different ones with different stones in each frame.

2 comments:

Allie said...

yall look great. Sounds fabulous.

Anonymous said...

I would like two mosiac starfish as a housewarming present..just saying. - Kalena