Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Winter Park & a SNEEK Peak

Tuesday night Lori and I headed out to dinner in Winter Park…I must say I have a new favorite place to eat, The Ravenous Pig. READ BELOW about the restaurant.

*****
Gastropub:

"a pub that provides food of such quality that people will attend merely for the quality of the cuisine, rather than because it is a place where they can drink alcohol." This is the experience you will have at The Ravenous Pig.

Guests will be amazed by our extensive menus, ranging from pub fare to raw bar offerings to creative salads, house-made pastas, the freshest in seafood and bistro classics such as steak frites.
*****

I had the pan seared grouper with a tomato, garlic, zucchini stew which was thrown on top of a bed of orzo, it was so good! The salad was tasty as well with beets, avocado, baby spinach and a homemade herb vinaigrette drizzled on top. OH HEAVENS, I must move on.

Afterwards we went to a place called Hannibal’s, if I were to have all the money in the world; I would have decorated my house exactly like this place, traditional with a modern twist. It reminded me of old Hollywood, I managed to take some pictures with my iphone, but the quality isn’t great.

I loved the honey onyx countertops, I would die to have these in my home :)

NOW, on to the granite. Yesterday our granite countertops were installed and I LOVE IT! I have took a picture of our guest bath, but the kitchen is still in shambles since I had to move everything out from underneath the cabinets. I will take MANY pictures in the days to come.

SNEEK PEAK


Guest bath

I found the sink on Overstock.com, and I'm so glad I chose the clear one ;) Kitchen pictures coming soon!

3 comments:

lesli said...

that restaurant looks so cool! i want to come visit so we can go there.

also, could your bathroom have turned out more gorgeous? i just love the counters and the sink and the color! great job,ry!

gay said...

great bathroom. Love the color and the sink is perfect.

Unknown said...

Wow,wow,wow...these rooms are fabulous!!
honey onyx