Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BILOXI the mini Vegas

I made it to Biloxi!  I started off my trip with a pho noodle bowl, I'm addicted thanks to ALLIE!

We gambled and had a fabulous dinner.  I have NEVER had such fresh scallops in my life, they were sweet and tender, I could eat them everyday until I went home if I could!  Tonight's the captains party,  a craw fish boil with cocktails. (Every tournament has a captains party, it's when the boys enter the Calcutta and the tournament begins)

Tomorrow morning the boys and the boat leave to go 200 miles off shore.  Allie flys in tomorrow evening and I'm so happy to have someone here to enjoy BILOXI with me!  I know we will have a great time and I can't wait for her to get here!  Last year Brandi and I had a GREAT time. 

Hope everyone is enjoying their week!  I'll report back on how the Captain party goes. :)

1 comment:

Allie said...

WAHOO! I'll see you in a few hours my friend. SO excited :)