Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Back home until Thursday


Biloxi was a blast. The boys didn't catch the winning fish, but all of us had a great time. I must say I have a new love for Cajun food! All the seafood was so fresh and I enjoyed it WAY WAY to much!

I have a to do list a mile long. I leave on Thursday to Brandi's house. I'm in charge of decorating for the baby shower. I'm feeling overwhelmed. We didn't step into our home until midnight last night. I have the painters there this morning painting our kitchen, guest room, and master bath. So you can imagine how much fun I had taking down the pictures late last night! I'm so sleepy! When I get relaxed and back into the groove I will post some pictures.

1 comment:

Allie said...

You poor thing have been running ragged since APRIL.

I had SUCH a great time with you & Jim this weekend. Looking forward to many more trips to Bilioxi. Love, love.