Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

5 things I can’t live without

First is the "Green Egg" I swear it's the best grill on the market! It also turns into a smoker and an OVEN! Here are some of the benefits of the Big Green Egg:
Fast lighting -- ready to cook in 10 minutes with no lighter fluid
Ceramic walls retain heat with accurate temperature control and no hot spots
Fuel efficient so there is no need to add more charcoal while cooking; unburned charcoal can be reused (We use VERY little charcoal)
Constant tending not required; with enclosed cooking there are no grease flare-ups
Withstands temperature extremes from below 0° to 1800°F (It makes the best pizza's)
Can be used year around, even in freezing temperatures and rain
Surface stays cooler and is safer around children than metal grills
Weatherproof ceramics won't rust
Produces the juiciest, most succulent food you'll ever taste (This is true, you can sear steaks at 700 degrees, it locks in the juices and they are to DIE FOR!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second, my Black and Decker drill
I used this twice last night! It drilled through cement and helped me hang my sunshine out back and it helped me drill holes for my craft project. I love it and if you don't have one, I would get one! I wish they made them in purple or pink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third, Blistex Silk & Shine

OMG! This stuff is amazing. It leaves a silky shine and it tastes wonderful! One day you might catch me eating it. I keep this in my purse, car, and on my night stand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fourth, Oil of Olay Daily Regenerating Serum


I have to thank Lesli for this one. She turned me onto this a couple of months ago and now my face is addicted to it. I forgot to put it on a couple of weeks ago and had to make a special trip to Walgreen’s to buy some so my face would stop having withdrawals. It’s a little expensive but it’s worth every penny. Just think, in 20 years your face will out shine a 20 year old!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last, Mod Podge! I LOVE THIS STUFF!


A high, clear gloss and easy cleanup makes Mod Podge the painter's choice. Use this multi-talented glossy paint as a finish for fabric, decoupage or as a glue. Great for kids crafts, paper, scrap booking and wood. I go through this stuff like water. I have been doing a lot of craft projects lately and I find myself using this ALL of the time! It's GREAT! :)

1 comment:

lesli said...

you've totally made me want a green egg. justin and i were talking about them the other night. oh and i want a drill just like yours! i think i just need to be your neighbor and we can use my sander and sand and drill everything in sight.