Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Wonderful 4th!

I want to say THANK YOU to all of our VETERANS and TROOPS.  The 4th is to celebrate our countries birthday and I think a lot of people have forgotten that.  Thank you for supporting our country...God bless!






Jim and I went to a small town near by and watched the fireworks on the lake.  It was the BEST time.  We walked by funnel cakes, hot dogs, and pizza slices and Jim and I looked at each other and said TO HELL with the picnic basket with the crackers, they didn't hold a candle to funnel cakes & pizza.  We ended up eating pizza and the only thing we took from my basket was the wine.  Guess I will try the picnic basket another day, but instead of little crackers and olives, it will have fried chicken, pizza, hamburgers, and fried Twinkies in it.  

The fire works lasted 30 minutes and I got a lot of cool pictures.  I hope everyone has a great and SAFE weekend!  


1 comment:

Allie said...

The picnic menu sounded fab-u...but you're right it's darn hard to pass up a funnel cake! Glad yall had a good time!