Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Snails Out the WaZoo!

(Snail on my sunshine nose, looks like a nose ring)

I have never seen so many snails in my LIFE!! They're EVERYWHERE! Their in my herb box, flowers pots, on the outside walls, and have gravitated to my sunshine's.  I have collected sunshine's ever since high school.  I love them!  I'm eyeing this huge sun burst the size of a coffee table, but I'm so cheap I can't bring myself to buy it.  I keep thinking it will go on sale, well it hasn't and I have been wanting it for over 6 months now.


SHOOT, I have gotten of the subject of my snails.  So the snails have invaded our house, I can't even sit down on my patio chairs without feeling some underneath me.  I started to power wash the lanai off the other day and felt sorry for them, they're so cute but so many of them.  I'm not sure what to do.  I will began my research. 

No comments: