Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

This time last week...

This time last week Brandi and I were sipping on Citrus Bliss's listening to our IPOD out at the hot beautiful pool.  We were so lucky to have all our day's filled with sunshine.  O, boy do I wish I were still there.


(Brandi and I in our Biloxi room...see how HAPPY we look)

Today I have bathed all 3 dogs, it's hard bathing 1, and after 3 your worn out.  I love how I worked so hard washing them and after each one of their baths they manage to find dirt and roll around in it.  I still have yard work to complete which will be the rest of my day.  I think I might run into town and purchase a green egg, which is suppose to be the best smoker/grill/BBQ ever made!  

Tomorrow, I'm making Jim's dad a father's day meal.  I have figured out how to make the best pork tenderloin ever! It's sweet, tender, and juicy and melts in your mouth.  I grill it out on the charcoals.  I will probably make my mashed potatoes, and a vegi and be done with it.  

Happy Father's Day to ALL!!  HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: