Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Life

I'm learning no matter who it is, you need to make YOU come first. I care to much about people in my life that don't care in return. I have been selfish in the past and now that I look back I can't believe my actions, but I have no regrets since it has molded me into the person that I am today.

Last Friday, I was waiting on my food at my little Cuban place that I'm addicted to and a homeless man walked in. He gave his dollar to the women and said, give me whatever you can. I stood up and handed her $5 and said give him what I get. (Which is the best chicken and rice meal in the WORLD and it's only $4!) He was so thankful, tears came to my eyes and I realized some people are grateful. He took his meal and walked out. I stood up to pay for my meal and she told me that it was on her. One good deed turns into many. I do believe if you help someone that needs it, they will give someone help in the future.

No comments: