Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new

I am so upset with my bank I had my car loan with I could drive down to Ft. Peirce and kick somebody’s ass. It’s sickening on how horrible there loan and customer service is. I paid off my car loan yesterday since I finally sold my CAR! And they wouldn’t talk to me since they thought I was a male, due to my name. Ryan is a unisex name by the way. If someone knows their date of birth, mother’s maiden name, the last 3 addresses they lived at, and a social security # who gives a damn who your talking to. I made an effort to wire funds over to them before 2. Well, it wasn’t good enough for the bitc**es working the loan department. They had me so heated up I have lost sleep over it. Now I’m waiting on my overnight to be delivered and for some reason I think they have screwed that up over spite. Go to hell Riverside National!


Bye Bye Honda, you were good to me for the past 3 years.


To look on the brighter side, I have a new car that I love.

No comments: