Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm Having A Girl

Jim and I found out were having a girl!  I'm so happy!! I really wanted a girl.  I found her crib on Craigslist last week.  We got lucky finding a new crib that had no recalls.  I really wanted a Jenny Lind crib but for the price I couldn't pass it up.  Luckily I had the rug :) 




Mom and I found this Flamingo print at Marshalls :)  Now the little things and I'll be finished! 

I'll post better pictures when I get more done.  For now all I have is my iphone.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! you have the coolest blog ever!!! I wish my blog was a good as yours! I was scrolling through the pages and everything was really good :) No one really visits my blog and I hope that you could have a little time to check it out @


http://randomblogmysterygirl.blogspot.ca/

If you like it could you comment on it and follow it please? and if you really like it can you share it with other people? I will try to come here everytime that I can.

visalus said...

Loving the post.This sweet baby will be so rotten

Unknown said...

i love ur post....



hotels on sg highway