Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

My Weekend

How was your weekend?  Did you watch the Kentucky Derby?? 

I never really get to relax at my house so this weekend I tried to soak up some sun.  I made it 15 minutes and got stung by a yellow jacket.  (My foot is still swollen) 


Mom, Memaw, and I had some garlic shrimp.  It's always delish.


Our mint plants are blooming..  Aren't they beautiful?  I've stuck them in bud vases.


Angel baby was sweet this weekend


We watched the Kentucky Derby.  Of course I cried when I'll Have Another won.  The horses we bet on didn't place.  


We went to Seasons 52 yesterday for date night.  I got the scallops and Jim got the lamb chops.


This drink looks so tasty!! I'm thinking if you left out the coconut cream it wouldn't be to fattening.
(I think they make low-fat coconut cream)

Source: quitelikeit.com via nd on Pinterest

3 comments:

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

If I ever come to Florida, that second picture is where you will find me! Wow, that kind of sounded stalkerish! I promise you that I am not! I love how Jim is perched on the table with his foot and nothing can distract him from the Derby!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Looks like you had a great weekend- except for that yellow jacket sting! Ouch!

Bola said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. I want that shrimp dish. Yum!

http://thelilacdream.blogspot.com