Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chicken Coops

We've been thinking about getting some chickens for fresh eggs. We have 5 acres, why not fill it up?? I've done some research and for two people you probably need 2-3 laying hens. I've found some very cute chicken coops which I've posted below!! and have you seen a Silkie??? Their darling! I promise I wont turn into Tori Spelling and get goats and pigs...I PROMISE.


http://www.nogg.co/









Source: gizmag.com via Yvonne on Pinterest





Source: flickr.com via Tina on Pinterest





Source: dwell.com via Nell on Pinterest











A Silkie :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Totally in love with the fuschia! And how fun to have chickens! Pretty sure that is my husband's dream!

Ula Heximer said...

I like that barrel-looking coop. Aside from the stylish and unique design, it seems tough enough to withstand any kind of weather. Whether hot or cold, I do think that won’t budge an inch. By the way, that furry chick looks so cute! That would work pretty well as a display beside a coop! Lol!

Richard H. Black said...

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Best Chicken Coops Review