Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Around the World Dinner Club


Does this look good?





Bangladesh


Let me introduce my friend Kim. Kim has lived only 7 miles away from my home the entire time I've lived here in the sticks. This past year we were finally introduced by our husbands. Do any of you play golf? I finally found a golfing girlfriend! She also likes to cook and garden. Her garden blows mine away, I'll have to post some pictures of hers soon. I'm so happy to have found her and having her right around the corner is even better. Kim's the one that got me into planting olive tree's.

Kim and I last Tuesday

Since we both share a passion for foreign food and cooking, we are starting a dinner club that will be held quarterly. We will have a map and use "the pin the tail on the donkey scenario" to choose the cuisine. If anyone is interested email me!! We only have 4 girls so far. The hostess will be in charge of the main course and the others will be in charge of bringing a side dish. Our first country will be Bangladesh! I think this will be fun :) The dinner will be held sometime in late FEB or early March. Let me know if you would like to join! Until then I'll be researching the Bangladesh cuisine :)

No comments: