Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Last Week

Last week Jaclyn, Wyatt, and Jason came into town. Jaclyn's been my best friend since grade school. I cherish her and Jason's friendship so much. We always have a great time and this time they brought their 4 month old baby boy Wyatt. He's the sweetest little thing and I'm happy to call myself Aunt Ry.

Jason mad BBQ for all of our friends last Sunday. He's the best cook!!! His food is always delish and I got some good recipes and tips on throwing a BBQ cook out. THANK YOU JASON!


This sweet little boy was a joy to be around. He was well behaved and sweet giving it was his first trip away from home.

J loved him :)


I think he really loved his Aunt Ry :)



We at TONS of great food!

Akina...

Pio Pio...this snapper was to DIE for!

Walt's Seafood market in Sarasota. They had crab claws fresh from the boat that morning.

Moonfish Happy Hour (If you live in Orlando this is a MUST! cheap and a great fresh seafood)
Look at the prices!

Jac and Wyatt in Columbia at St. Armands Circle


The boys got to go fishing...they got a variety of fish. Here is Jason and his snook.

Longboat Key has wild peacocks!! They were all over the street the morning I dropped the boys off for their fishing trip.


Jac, Wy, and I at Longboat Key


We only got to stay the night in Longboat but it was a nice trip. Jim and I celebrated our 4 year Anniversary. Funny thing is we were married at the Longboat Key Resort the 20th of October and we stayed with Jac and Jason the 20th at the same resort. It was a great time.


We have our new internet now so I'll be back to blogging. FINALLY FAST INTERNET!

1 comment:

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

It looks like y'all had a great time! Happy belated Anniversary!