Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

My Weekend

This weekend we drove to Tallahassee to see Bryan and Brandi and attend the OU/FSU game. Do you remember Bobo? If not here is a quick recap: I rescued Bobo back in March, he was starved and sick, Bryan and Brandi gave him his forever home. I love this cat :) Here he is below, he's doing great and loving his new family.

Every Friday Bryan grills steaks so we were lucky to attend STEAK NIGHT.

Saturday we spent the day tailgating. I had a great time but next time I will tailgate for 1 hour instead of 4. I was glad to see OU fans walking around :) I love OKLAHOMA. It will always be home to me.

I truly wanted both teams to win :) I secretly was for OU! Poor Jim was really wanting his team to win. It was a good game filled with lots of die hard fans.

Brandi and I


What did you do this weekend?

No comments: