Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BAZAR FALL EDITION

I subscribe to BAZAR Magazine and this months FALL edition is FABULOUS! They have so many great things coming out I can barely wait to wear long sleeves and leggings! NOW every piece I posted below is expensive but that doesn't mean you can't find a similar piece for LESS!


I will always love the nautical look!! Love this Michael Stars jacket, I found something similar at T J MAXX last year.


I love GOLD and this beautiful dress would be nice to have...but I would have no place to wear it. Love that ring!


I love tortoise shell


I'm loving anything with leopard print


This watch is BEAUTIFUL

LOVE THIS


LOVE

Nice....

Necklace love


I found a necklace similar to this one below at TJ MAXX, I'll have to post later :) and for 95% less, I would call that a good deal :)


No comments: