Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I wanted to share this!

I've searched for good eye liner for years and everything I tried would be flakey and not last all day until I found Urban Decay 27/7...I love it! BUT it's 17.99 a pencil and it only lasts for 2 months. Don't you think that's expensive?


Well I purchased Avon's waterproof glimmer sticks and tried it all weekend, I LOVE IT! It lasts all day, I was in the water all weekend and didn't have any raccoon eyes and guess what I paid for it?? $3.99!! I just thought I would share this important information.

P.S. Mom and I went to Atlantis in the Bahamas this past weekend and had a blast. I will share pictures later this week. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

2 comments:

lesli said...

i tried ulta brand eye liner on a whim and i LOVED it! it last all freaking day through the heat and sweat! thanks for the info.

Argumentative essay said...

Really it is very useful post & I like to read these types of post & thanks for sharing such type of posts... Please keep it sharing..