Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Chowder

I promise if you try this recipe you will LOVE IT! I make it every year and everyone loves it :)

Turkey Chowder

1 onion
3 garlic cloves (you can use two if you don't like it like I do)
1/4 cup of butter
4 or 5 diced potatoes
1 cup of celery
3 cups of milk (or if you want to be bad like me use 3 cups of half/half or cream)
1 can broth or more to cover the potatoes
salt and pepper
1 can of cream of corn ( I use my leftover corn)
3 cups of cubed turkey
2 carrots diced
1/4 cup of parsley

1) Saute garlic and onion with butter...then add celery carrots a little after

2) add broth, +1 can of water and the potatoes, boil until potatoes are done.

3)Add milk,, turkey, corn and simmer flavors together.

4) Add parsley just before serving.

ENJOY!

No comments: