Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Food & Wine Festival

1st Let me wish my husband a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! It's our 3 year anniversary tomorrow! It's been a great 3 years and I'm so thankful I have you in my life! I LOVE YOU!

His gift is below (I hope he doesn't read my blog this evening, he rarely does) I took this photo at the Auburn game last year and downloaded into Photoshop. I made it look like a painting with pencil strokes. It turned out so nice! I used www.canvassondemand.com for printing and it arrived in less than 3 days. I will take pictures when we get it up in his office. I have a feeling he's going to love it and which makes it better it's art by ME. Canvass on Demand will stretch your print on canvass and even frame it. They have pretty good prices and I think it makes a great gift.

NOW...ONTO THE WINE AND FOOD FESTIVAL
2010-EPCOT


Mom and I went to Epcot on Saturday and made it half way around the world :) It was FUN and I look forward to going back VERY soon!


This below is black pepper shrimp with Sichuan Noodles...it's from China and mom and I both tried a Happy Lychee, which is a cocktail.

This man was in France, we didn't try any food on Saturday in France but I will be back.
This is mom and I in Italy, we had authentic Napoleon pizza...the BASIL was so fresh and the crust was crisped to perfection! I forgot to take a picture of the pizza, maybe because we were intrigued by our Italian waiter. ***wink***

Mom sampling some champagne...it was DELISH

Here we have shrimp stew with coconut and Lime from Brazil. It was good but not my favorite.


We had shrimp ceviche in Chile :)


THIS WAS MY FAV!

Of all places New Zealand had my favorite bite. Seared sea scallop with vegetable slaw and lemon oil...YUM!


We also had Tamal de Pollo in Mexico but mom had eaten most of it before I could take the picture :)

(Jim and I are going back in the morning for our ANV...I will take more pictures and post them soon!)

3 comments:

melissa said...

How fun! My mouth is watering.

Allie said...

Did Jimbo love the auburn painting?

Melissa @ The Littlest Lobo said...

That canvas art is amazing! I would love to try to do something like that! I haven't been to your blog in a while ( I always read it in google reader) and I love your new design! I've been meaning to change mine forever!