Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kentucky Derby Hat

This weekend is the big Kentucky Derby Event we've been waiting for. Montverde has went all out this year and I get to FINALLY wear a HAT! No one will believe me when I tell them I'm not wearing a black dress, I'm jumping out on a limb and wearing a YELLOW dress! Canary yellow, CORN YELLOW, SUNSHINE YELLOW. Hopefully I will be able to take some pictures. I look forward to mint juleps and the silent auction. Silent auctions make me excited and this year I helped with a couple of baskets so I know what's in them :) Hope everyone enjoys the races on Saturday. Here is some pictures of my hat (BEFORE PICS) Tonight I'm headed to the craft store to jazz it up a bit. After pictures will come tomorrow.


Link to yellow dress (Why can't I ever load up saved pictures from the internet :( : http://www.calvinklein.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4025304

1 comment:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

What a great hat! YAY for YELLOW and Derby! You are going to have SO MUCH FUN! :) Happy Derby week, darlin! xoxo