Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Orlando Museum of Art’s Festival of Tree’s 2009!

butterfly-peacock-feather

It’s almost time to decorate! The Festival of Tree’s 2009 is next week! I begin decorating on Monday. I can’t believe how fast a year flies by. A year from today I was getting ready for my icicle tree, I was so nervous on doing my first tree for the museum and ended up having a wonderful time! So this year, I’m at it again! My tree will be called the Pearly Peacock, I’m doing it in all jeweled toned blues and greens with little pearls sprinkled through out. For now I’m leaving you with a few pictures for hints on what the tree will look like. I will take more in the days to come!


I have managed to find so many cute little peacock birds, can't wait to share the pictures of all of them...

1

3 comments:

Allie said...

Oh gosh, I can't wait to see the pearly peacock tree!!!

melissa said...

First - love your blog! Second, I live in Orlando and can't believe I haven't heard about OMA's Festival of Trees! I'm going to "google" it now. Love the idea of a peacock tree.

Ryan K said...

Thank you! You DEF. Should check out the Festival of Tree's, Friday's opening night, which the tickets are on sale now, and then for 2 weeks you can go anytime for $10..it's really fun and gets you in the holiday spirit :)