Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

OCTOBER BAM!

These next couple of weeks are going to fly by! I have so many things to do I don't even know where to start!
Tomorrow night we are going out to dinner with the Adams Family, their in town for the week going to Disney. Still trying to think where we should take them for dinner. Sushi, Hibachi, Steak???
______________________________________________________________

Thursday night is HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS! We go every year, and each time I say I'm never going back but I do. Why do I like being scared shitless?? WHY??

______________________________________________________________

THEN, Friday night is the Halloween Tapas Party :) I'm working on the menu..here's what I have so far!




Candy Corn Martini's

Halloween Sangria

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

Shrimp Cocktail

Salmon Crustini's

Spanish Pizza Squares

Smoked Gouda w/crackers

Mini Steak Taco's

Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes


See, I have so much to do in order for people to see my house...I have to mow, power wash (frog dung is EVERYWHERE!) and prepare the food...So THIS WEEK WILL FLY BY! AND I have all my shows that come on Wednesday night..I must get BUSY!
Sunday Jim and I leave for St. Thomas, to celebrate our 2 year anniversary...I'm VERY excited about this! We were suppose to go last year, but the night before a hurricane appeared and we went to Cabo San Lucas instead. I'm looking forward to relaxing and fishing for blue marlin for a day.
______________________________________________________

We get home on Thursday and have the weekend to relax, and then the next weekend for Halloween we are heading up to Alabama for the Auburn football game. Jim is more excited about this than St. Thomas...I'm excited about the bed & breakfast we are staying at :)

________________________________________________________________


THEN, the next weekend I'm headed up to Panama City Beach to have a GIRLS getaway with Brandi :) It's been WAY to long since we have seen each other, I miss her so much and I get to spend time with her baby BEAN! :) THIS WILL BE FUN!

_______________________________________________________________


After the nice weekend with Brandi I come home to FESTIVAL OF TREE'S 2009! I have 3 days to decorate the tree, and then Friday is the GALA. So excited to get started on it, I found VERY cool stuff at Hobby Lobby last weekend :)


________________________________________________________________


And then off to TEXAS on the next! wooo!


OK..I'm stopping here, bc I can't go on and on, but lets just say every weekend until December I'm busy! When it rains it pours and I'm so excited to do all this stuff! :) YIPEE!

1 comment:

Allie said...

WOW, what a fun next few weeks. I'm ESPCIALLY excited to see your tree and that trip to TX :)