Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The weekend was GREAT! I will explain what all we did later when my pictures are up. I dropped off Allie at the airport last night, It was great having her and I can't wait until she comes again...Thank you ALLIE!

"My mom has had my photo memory card all week so I haven't loaded up any pictures, I will save all the desorption's until I have my pictures up, until then here is a pic of Allie and Mom :)"



Next, I have Jaclyn and Jason coming in on Saturday from Oklahoma, we have planned many fun things including a trip down to Key West ;) Now I'm off to prepare for their visit!

***************************************************************************

P.S. I also need your thoughts, Jim and I always go on a trip in October to celebrate our anniversary, any thoughts??? We were thinking St. Thomas since the hurricane ruined it last year, but also thinking the North East coast to see the fall colors...PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU WOULD GO! :) thank you!

4 comments:

In This Wonderful Life said...

I bet you girls had a fun weekend! Can't wait to see pics!

Hmmm..Cabo??

Mrs. Cup said...

I can't wait to see pics either!

Hmmm....I would probably go east coast! Mostly because I have been dying to see it in the fall and we won't be planning a trip anytime soon.

P.S. I had no idea I wasn't already a follower of your blog. Shame on me!!

Montana Lion said...

Missoula?!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you and Allie had so much fun! Can't wait to see more pics. And the hubby and I are headed to Tennessee in October. I am SO excited to see the leaves changing and have a good taste of Fall weather. There are fun B&Bs all over TN! I can't wait to hear what you guys choose!