Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Shower

Mom and I had a blast decorating for Brandi's shower. I couldn't have done it with out her. It was a great time and we look forward to meeting Ms. Bree! Here are some of the pictures below!

Shower Girls

Mom and I...Thank you for your help MAMMY :)


Brandi and I





Glad and Lime arrangements


Lanterns
We used umbrellas from my wedding




Her grandmother made these dresses 30 years ago, very vintage :)


Mom made this arrangement from greenery outside in their yard, she did a good job.

Old piece of china with a rose arrangement (mom made this as well) :)

I printed the pictures I took and made a table scape out of them



3 comments:

sil said...

i love the vintage dresses hanging around the mantle! the decor was beautiful ryan!

Allie said...

Ryan and Debbie everything looks so pretty! Great job.

lesli said...

y'all did such a good job! everything looks lovely. those rose plates are one of my favorite patterns. i want to own a set one day.