Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tallahassee


When I think of Tallahassee the picture above is what comes to mind. I love the city, it's beautiful, it has great restaurants, and one of my best friend lives there, BRANDI!
Tonight I make the 3 hour drive to help her with the BABY ROOM! Her little bean will be coming soon and we must have a FABULOUS room waiting on her when she arrives. Brandi and I always have a great time together and I can't wait to take some pictures of that belly of hers! :)
Until then, here are some baby rooms I think look GREAT!
Rooms I thik B would like...


....and If I EVER have a child, like in 20 years, I would want somthing like this below. I love it!

4 comments:

Montana Lion said...

That last room is so stinking cute!
Have fun!

Unknown said...

Those abby rooms are gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

and that's why I need to proofread....

*baby

Allie said...

Can't wait to hear about everything yall do this weekend. Enjoy!