Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

I can’t believe how fast Easter came this year. It feels like we just rang in the new year and it’s already halfway through April! I hate how time fly’s by.

(Easter Decor at the house)
(Before church)

Easter was nice, we attended church and listened to a wonderful sermon. St. James Episcopal is beautiful little church located in the downtown of Leesburg. It’s been many years since I have had my family with me on Easter; it was nice to have them.

(Jim and I helping the church clear out all the beautiful flowers)

After the wonderful service we headed to Easter Brunch. I can’t tell you how many wonderful food morsels were surrounding me! I totally forgot to take pictures until the end, so I did capture a couple of desserts. The buffet had everything, raw oysters, shrimp, and king crab claws! I must say they lost money by having me there. It was wonderful.

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend.

2 comments:

lesli said...

y'all looked beautiful! i love those sweet pictures of you and jim and your dress is gorgeous.

you had the kind of easter i wanted to have, but then i remembered that i live in a small town where EVERY restaurant closes for easter, so there was no chance of easter brunch.

Allie said...

Love the new header.

You and Jim looked like lovers in that picture! Tell Memaw that her new suit was real pretty! And it goes without say that I loved your dress too.