Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Layers



I’m the proud new owner of ADOBE Photoshop CS4. It’s a whole new world for me; I have yet to understand the program. I’m ready to become more creative and anxious to begin designing. I was browsing the web for tutorials and came a crossed this magazine called Layers. It sounds very interesting so I decided to become a subscriber. I can’t wait to get my first issue!

LAYERS

Tutorials Every issue of Layers magazine contains in-depth tutorials for Photoshop®, Illustrator®, InDesign®, Flash®, Dreamweaver®, After Effects®, Photoshop® Lightroom™, Acrobat®, Soundbooth™, Premiere® Pro, and much more.
Tips and Tricks Get the latest time-saving shortcuts, secret workarounds, and industry insider techniques that will boost your work to the next level.
Product Reviews Get the skinny on the latest and greatest products from the most- trusted source in the industry.
Interviews Get creative inspiration and technical advice from some of the biggest names in the industry
Feature Articles Take an in-depth look at the hottest topics in graphic design, digital photography, web development, and more.

No comments: