Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Shopping is our Cardio

I moved to Florida in 2004. It was a hard travel on Bear and I and both of us were out of our comfort zones and when I’m out of my comfort zone I go to something that makes me feel at home, and that’s food. I have gained about 25 pounds since my skinny days in Oklahoma. It’s been over 4 years and I’m ready to get back in shape. I made my decision on Tuesday when 3 other girls and I were having an email war about Oprah, we all were ready for a change. Here is what we came up with: http://fourfatchicks.blogspot.com/


Check it out. We hope to post healthy recipes, our progress, and ideas on becoming more healthy. I think this is the best way for me to get motivated, if I know that people are reading it I won’t try to cheat on my weight watcher plan. Wish US luck! Love to Allie, Lesli, and Christinia! Hopefully the 4 of us will be on Oprah chatting about this blog one day! Vision Board..here I come!!

1 comment:

lesli said...

Four Fat Chicks on Oprah! I can see it now! We'll have to look good for our television debut!