Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Baby


On our first stop, Pensacola, FL, I got to spend the night with my friend Ashley and her 2 month old son Davin. He is the best baby, he didn't cry or wake us up in the middle of the night. I wanted to share this photo of his Santa suit, isn't he cute. How do I look holding a 2 month old?....yea that's what I thought, wait another 4 years and then think about it :) Until then, I will hold babies to hold me over.
P.S. My best friend Brandi is expecting next year! I can't wait to see her little booger :)

5 comments:

Allie said...

You actually look really good holding that precious santa! Babies you can love on and then give back to their mommy are the best!

lesli said...

You do look really good! I love that swoopy blonde hair! YES ~ please wait! I'll wait with you=)

Ryan K said...

Thank you girls, and THANKS LESLI for waiting on me. Let me know when your ready in a couple of years. We can go through it together :)

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!

Anonymous said...

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!
Other Net