Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Festival of Tree's

The tree is almost complete. All I have to do today is add the ribbons on the packages and position them around the tree skirt. It's been fun and I hope I get to do this next year! I have had a lot of people ask me what they do with the tree's when the festival is over. They sell them off and the money goes towards the community. Friday is the "Patrons Gala" which is the opening ceremony of the trees. There will be food, cocktails and live music. I still don't know what to wear for this..it's black tie and I must do some research on what NOT to wear at a black tie event.
Allie, here is a picture of one of your ornaments below! They fit perfectly! Thanks AGAIN, that was very very sweet of you!












4 comments:

Allie said...

Great pictures! Love the tree, you did good girl.

T said...

I just love this! You are doing such a beautiful job. Love all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

The tree is magnificant!
Has a modern feel to it...
Great JOB and Happy Holidays...
Love,
Dream Pine

Ryan K said...

Thank you guys! :) It was a blast!