Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

A Good Friday






Today I'm having lunch with my good friend Krisitn. She called me yesterday and told me her big news, "SHE GOT ENGAGED"! I'm so happy for her and I can't wait for the wedding. He popped the question on the Eiffel Tower in PARIS! How perfect. So today while eating our Cuban food outside in this beautiful weather, she will tell me how it all went down.





Then tonight is date night, at 3:30 were headed to the spa, one of OUR most favorite things to do. I love steams, relaxing in the hot tub, and a nice massage. I could sip on hot tea all day if they would let me. If only I had some girls with me. It's always more fun with company...to bad the rooms aren't coed, Jim and I could chat about football..dang it :)



After our spa treatment we head over to one of our favorite restaurants, Vines...I always get the swordfish and asparagus, oh man, I can't wait!




P.S. My oysters last night were the best I have ever had!

No comments: