Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Me

Your favorite quality in a person?
non-judgmental

Your favorite qualities in a man Independent, Intelligent, and affectionate

If not yourself, who would you be?A person that was happy with just herself, and she would travel the world!

Where would you like to live? Rome, Italy

Your favorite color and flower? In Clothes would be BLACK, if not clothes ocean blue or purple. My favorite flower is the hydrangea

Your favorite painter? Michelangelo, When I went to Italy, seeing the Statue of David for the first time brought tears to my eyes, it was amazing!

5 Things you keep in the fridge at all times? Anchovy Paste, Pickles, BBQ, Diet Coke, & Milk.

Your favorite foods: King Crab Legs, Clams & linguini, anything in Italy, Mexican, I LOVE Hibachi, Steak, Potatoes, Macaroni and Cheese, SUSHI and the list will go on and on!

Your favorite thing to cook? Seafood, like Clams in a wine sauce or BBQ Chicken on the bone…ask me for the recipe.

Your Favorite Drink? Champagne & Cream Soda

Last thing you ate? Tabouli

Your favorite names? For a boy, Trajan (A Roman Ruler in the early A.D.’s that was loved by the Romans) and a girl, ALEX

One thing people might not know about you? I’m very artistic and I have a good eye for things (It runs in the family…my grandmother was asked to work for Walt Disney and she declined!) Thank god she declined; I wouldn’t be here if she would have left Oklahoma.

Things that make me relaxed? A hot Bath and a hot cup of tea

Favorite thing to do? Travel

Goals for the future? Own my own graphic design business, and travel outside of the US to as many foreign countries as I can.

No comments: