My husbands SUV has broken down AGAIN and he has been riding with me everywhere for the past week. We don't mind since we work together...but tonight he had a meeting...and I had to go. Let me tell you, being the only women in a business meeting...I would call it "DICK TALK". I swear men are worse then women. They talk about fights, hookers, and drugs. I felt like I was in a frat house. Is this what meetings are all about because if so, I would like to go to all of them with you. You wonder what goes on when I'm not there. If there talking about hookers in front of a wife, I hate to see what they talk about when a wife
isn't there. We ended up leaving at 10.
Jim has an old friend in town and Im always excited to meet an old friend of his. I always love hearing stories of his wild days. Well, to make the story short, he is on his way to our house right now. I know its 10, but he lives in Pensacola and he needs a place to stay since its on his way. I will need some girl time soon! Always love hanging out with the girls! I will post tomarrow if anything exciting happens. I wouldn't count on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment